Monday, December 24, 2012

A Very Merry to You and Yours

I am getting to love Christmas more and more. As awkward and (often) un-filitered as my family is, and as much as I've never liked the holidays, getting older comes with a growing sense of patience and love, even for those who you want to slap on a regular basis.


Always a good time. Even when it's not.

As always, a very, very Merry Christmas to all my readers, their families and four-legged friends. I hope Santa was good to you all!

Some of you may be wondering how Sunday went. Fear not, there is a post coming, and boy is it full of good news punctuated by many exclamation points. Let's just say Santa was REALLY good to me this year (even though I'm pretty sure Santa doesn't dabble in emotional healing and relationship building)...

As a teaser, this is a quote pulled from my Christmas post last year, and boy is it ringing true for me now:

"I firmly believe that all of us have to pick our way through our troubles on our own time, in our own way. If we are to get to a better, happier place, we have GOT to do it ourselves."

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...