Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another year, another Thanksgiving. I'm still thankful for all the same things I was before: my wonderful family, my amazing and supportive boyfriend, an incredible network of friends and supporters who have always been there for me, the health and happiness of all my fuzzy-furries, big and small, and of course all of you! The group that reads this blog is small, but I'm flattered that anyone does!

Dinner for us is late this year, so I'll be headed out to the barn to spend some time with Stella-mare (not that she knows or cares it's a human holiday..)


Go hug your ponies, feed them some treats and enjoy you families and friends! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. A happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...