Friday, August 24, 2012

Photog Friday (& a Happy Birthday to me!)

Yes, today is my birthday. I celebrated properly by going to work (yes, I know, this is just wrong) and watering plants all day long. I am now sitting in my kitchen while my mother makes multiple sweet cake like things. And mac and cheese. And corn on the cob. All things good that they don't have in Europe.

I also have my good friend Eryn (who blogs over at Leaving a Giant Impression) sitting at the table with me, feeding me alcoholic beverages, Who knew Bacardi made a wicked Mojito?

Anywho, time to start a new tradition here at The Chronicles of Ernest. Photog Fridays. I have almost 1,000 pictures from Europe, and many more of Stella in various situations.





These were all from Paris. There were only two mounted police officers we saw in all of Europe, both women, and on very very large chestnut geldings. The last picture is of a tomb in Monmartre, the largest cemetery in Paris in which many famous artists, musicians and influential people. This burial plot was over 300 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...